The Courageous Conversation Certification Program is a foundational critical step to build the will, knowledge, skill, and capacity from within to transform an organization.
We provide a comprehensive educational curriculum designed to enable qualified participants to serve as Courageous Conversation About Race (CCAR)™ practitioners and facilitators. Our program delivers an instructional model grounded in CCAR Protocol™, adult learning theory, and culturally relevant practices.
Your completion of this program will result in the building up of widespread implementation and system capacity as part of our systemic transformation plan.
Courageous Conversation offers three (3) Certification programs:
- CCAR™ Practitioner Certification: A Personal Journey of Passion and Practice
- CCAR™ Facilitator I: Aligning Your Professional Practice and Purpose
- CCAR™ Facilitator II: Persistence and Building for Eternity
Prerequisites to begin the Certification program include:
- A systemic partner relationship with Courageous Conversation for at least 9 months.
- Completion of our Beyond Diversity I (One) or Virtual Courageous Conversation – Exploration or Experience foundational training.
Upon completion, Certified CCAR™ Practitioners will be able to:
- Apply CCAR Protocol™ within an organizational context to assist in examining and addressing institutionalized culture and structures as they relate to racial disparities
Information for Facilitator I & Facilitator II Certification COMING SOON.
For more information, email here.